Due to the evolution of the pandemic, we have reached the decision to close ENSTTI by 2021. However, the courses postponed to 2021 will still be organized under the control of ENSTTI TSO members.
All the hereafter courses are postponed to 2021. We will update the information about the responsible TSO and new schedule for each course as soon as this will be decided.
– CO1046_REGULATORY CONTROL OF RADIATION PROTECTION IN MINING AND MINERALS PROCESSING FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
– CO1041_VVER DESIGN AND OPERATIONAL SAFETY (MODULE 1)
– CO1042_REGULATORY REVIEW OF VVER ACCIDENT ANALYSIS RESULTS (MODULE 2)
– CO1025_HUMAN AND ORGANIZATIONAL FACTORS
– CO1019_REGULATORY CONTROL OF NUCLEAR SITES: INSPECTION OF I&C AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
– CO1005_NUCLEAR RESEARCH REACTOR SAFETY
– CO1035_BASIC SAFETY RELATED ASPECTS AND REGULATORY OVERSIGHT ON NPP OPERATION
– CO1053_IMPLEMENTING NUCLEAR SAFEGUARDS IN PRACTICE
You can follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates.
We’re sorry for this unpleasant situation.
Last update of this page : November 23rd
ENSTTI – Experts for experts
12 rue de la Redoute
92260 Fontenay-aux-Roses, France
Phone: +33 (0)1 58 35 72 32
Fax: +33 (0)1 58 35 74 25
© 2020 ENSTTI Legal informations
The ENSTTI management system is ISO 9001 certified and its Training Framework is ISO 29990 certified.