Our training activities are a bit disturbed by the current sanitary situation, but we’ll do our best to maintain the courses in good conditions. We will be very happy to welcome you again at our training facilities adapted to present health and safety precautions when it will be possible.
Here are the new provisional dates for the courses.
– CO1053_IMPLEMENTING NUCLEAR SAFEGUARDS IN PRACTICE planned in Paris from 31 August to 04 September is postponed from 14 to 18 December 2020
And all the hereafter courses will take place in 2021.
– CO1046_REGULATORY CONTROL OF RADIATION PROTECTION IN MINING AND MINERALS PROCESSING FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
– CO1041_VVER DESIGN AND OPERATIONAL SAFETY (MODULE 1)
– CO1042_REGULATORY REVIEW OF VVER ACCIDENT ANALYSIS RESULTS (MODULE 2)
– CO1025_HUMAN AND ORGANIZATIONAL FACTORS
– CO1019_REGULATORY CONTROL OF NUCLEAR SITES: INSPECTION OF I&C AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
– CO1005_NUCLEAR RESEARCH REACTOR SAFETY
– CO1035_BASIC SAFETY RELATED ASPECTS AND REGULATORY OVERSIGHT ON NPP OPERATION
– CO1053_IMPLEMENTING NUCLEAR SAFEGUARDS IN PRACTICE
ENSTTI will notify you of the new dates as soon as they are known. We will update our training schedule at the same time.
Meanwhile, feel free to go through our catalogue again and again 🙂
Last update of this page : 16 september 2020
ENSTTI – Experts for experts
12 rue de la Redoute
92260 Fontenay-aux-Roses, France
Phone: +33 (0)1 58 35 72 32
Fax: +33 (0)1 58 35 74 25
© 2020 ENSTTI Legal informations
The ENSTTI management system is ISO 9001 certified and its Training Framework is ISO 29990 certified.