ENSTTI offers short training programs (5 days) for professionals to promote this strict safety requirements for the transport of radioactive materials.
In other words, with that in mind, the course presents the philosophy behind the regulations, the general context, and the major technical issues relevant to safety demonstrations.
Consequently, this training session is meticulously planned by experts and are designed in a manner geared toward the development of capacities building.
– Package designers,
– Applicants for package approvals,
– Members of Nuclear Regulatory Authorities (NRAs),
– Members of Technical Safety Organisations (TSOs),
– firstly, how to perform complete assessments of safety analysis reports,
– secondly, how to take every aspect of transport safety into account in the package design,
– thirdly, how this package design complies with regulations,
– and, above all, a better understanding of the principles of the international regulations for the transport of radioactive materials.
ENSTTI, the European Nuclear Safety Training & Tutoring Institute, recognized for the transfer of knowledge and expertise from the European nuclear safety organizations, is offering this course for an application of international regulations for the transport of radioactive materials.
From the professional viewpoint, the course will give insight on safety strategy, radiation protection and moreover regulations to, after that, helping you to improve the transport of radioactive materials.
+33 (0)1 58 35 93 51
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have.
ENSTTI – Experts for experts