ENSTTI offers a 5 days training programs for professionals to provide an understanding of the nature of radiation hazards associated with nuclear installations.
Moreover, the training covers nuclear safety legislation, national infrastructures needs for nuclear and radiation safety and the international conventions.
Consequently, this session is meticulously planned by experts and promises the development of capacities building in nuclear and radiation safety fields.
– The regulatory control of nuclear facilities,
– The safety assessment of nuclear installations,
– The use of radioactive materials,
– But even members of Technical Safety Organisations (TSOs) and Nuclear Regulatory Authorities (NRAs).
– firstly, how regulatory processes work in practice for all nuclear facility types,
– secondly, an understanding of the philosophical approaches to nuclear and radiation safety,
– and, thirdly, the respect of national legal and regulatory frameworks in the areas of regulatory guidance development.
ENSTTI, the European Nuclear Safety Training & Tutoring Institute, recognized for the transfer of knowledge and expertise from the European nuclear safety organizations, is offering this course for an application of the legal and regulatory basis for nuclear and radiation safety.
THIS TRAINING IS POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19.
NEW DATE : 30 NOVEMBER – 04 DECEMBER 2020.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UP TO NOVEMBER 27, 2020.
From the professional viewpoint, this training covers emergency situations and, in other words, issues related to legacy facilities and lost or orphaned sources of radiation.
+33 (0)1 58 35 93 51
We remain at your disposal for any questions you may have.
ENSTTI – Experts for experts
12 rue de la Redoute
92260 Fontenay-aux-Roses, France
Phone: +33 (0)1 58 35 72 32
Fax: +33 (0)1 58 35 74 25
© 2020 ENSTTI Legal informations
The ENSTTI management system is ISO 9001 certified and its Training Framework is ISO 29990 certified.